Listed Contents and Collectibles Insurance

Call us today for a quote or free advice

01622 476433

Protecting every personal touch
in your listed home

A home is more than just a building. Everything inside, from the carpets to the curtains, adds up to make your home unique. We understand how important it is to protect your contents from damage or loss – from your essential fixtures and fittings to the items you treasure, such as antiques, jewellery and fine art.

Our listed building contents insurance is specially designed to give you the right level of protection for all your contents and collectibles. We’ll discuss your options with you to find a policy that suits your precise needs, including cover for:

All furniture, including soft furnishings like carpets and curtains
Fixtures and fittings, including fitted kitchens and bathrooms
Lighting fixtures
All electronic items, from games consoles to worktop appliances
Clothing, shoes and handbags
Sports equipment like skis and golf clubs
Jewellery and watches
Collectible items, antiques and fine art
Any items stored in the attic, garage and outbuildings

For exceptionally valuable items, such as collectible watches, jewellery, antiques or artwork, we can offer Agreed Value cover to protect any claim you may make from fluctuations in market value. This means we’ll agree the replacement cost of a particular item when you take out your policy so if anything happens, you have the peace of mind you will receive compensation that reflects the collectible’s true value. Simply ask our team for more information and we’ll be happy to help.

Keep every unique feature covered

Every listed building has its own character and individual charm, but they can be more complex to insure. We offer combined cover for your buildings and contents insurance to keep every corner of your listed property properly protected. Find out more or get in touch.

For enquiries and quotes, contact our experienced team

“Took details of our requirements and understood what cover we needed. Then found us a very competitive quote covering all the areas of our previous policy at a much lower cost.”

Abode Insurance client, via Feefo

News & Views