Cover for your buildings
We will find the right insurance to protect your building(s), taking into account how they were originally constructed,
and the specialist skills needed for any repairs or rebuilding.
• Cover for the costs of reinstatement
• Correcting the mistakes of previous owners as standard*
• Cover for your outbuildings and permanent structures, such as bridges and boundary walls
• Thatched homes insurance
• Alternative accommodation
• Use of recommended specialist tradesmen, and much more.
* when directed by a conservation officer to make good. Please refer to policy details.
Cover for your contents
We provide comprehensive cover for the contents of your listed home, so if anything happens you can replace your belongings quickly and easily.
We can protect:
• All furniture, including soft furnishings like carpets and curtains
• Fixtures and fittings, including kitchens and bathrooms
• Jewellery, watches, clothing and handbags
• Sports equipment like golf clubs and skis
• Any items stored in the attic, garage and outbuildings.
Cover for your collectibles
We also offer ‘Agreed Value’ cover, where we agree a replacement cost of certain high-value items with you before your policy starts. This gives you the peace of mind that your most treasured possessions are covered for an agreed amount, including: